Indigenous Honey Raw Organic Honey with Infused Organic Turmeric Clove Cinnamon, Ginger, NMR Tested NPOP Organic Certified Pure Natural Honey added Immunity Booster- 530 g Glass Jar (Pack of 1)
Indigenous honey NMR tested raw pure unprocessed certified wild honey with organic spices
- Start your day off right by consuming INDIGENOUS HONEY wild-infused honey, raw and organic honey blended with turmeric, clove, ginger, and cinnamon for their health benefits.
- Our honey is NMR-tested and NPOP-certified organic. We've mixed turmeric, clove, ginger, and cinnamon into the honey to ensure both flavour and health.
- This honey, which is a mixture of pure, natural, and unprocessed Indigenous Honey and the medicinal properties of turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger, provides a plethora of health benefits.
- According to Ayurveda, honey and spices such as cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and turmeric are said to be the key ingredients that help treat a variety of disorders and improve immunity.
- Package Content: 1 Raw organic honey added with organic cinnamon, ginger, cloves and turmeric; Quantity: 530 g; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Shelf Life: 547 Days
The healthful and tasty Indigenous Honey Certified Organic Wild Honey is an outstanding mixture of health and flavour. Turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger, which are all medicinal spices, have been combined with honey to produce a wonderful flavour while providing you with a variety of health advantages. Organic and NMR-tested, the honey is pure, natural, and unprocessed. This honey is an exceptional complement to your diet, supplying you with numerous nutrients. Raw natural honey can be a powerful health supplement, whether you're an adult or a child. It is a powerful health supplement thanks to its high nutrition and curative properties. Every day, you may boost your immunity, boost your metabolism, reduce your cholesterol, reduce acidity, improve your health, and improve your skin quality, among other benefits, by consuming raw honey. It becomes even more powerful when combined with spices such as turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger, making it a powerful health supplement. According to Ayurveda, Indian spices such as cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, and cloves are among the most significant herbs, providing numerous health benefits and healing qualities. Furthermore, our parents often employ it in household treatments. According to Ayurveda, the best and most popular method to consume Indian spices and honey is to make daily meals with it. It's simple to make and tasty to your preference. You will receive 530 grams of Indigenous Honey Certified Organic Wild Honey with Organic spices cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, and cloves in a glass jar (pack of 1).