Indigenous Honey Bee Cap Honeybee White Cap Bee Veil for The Protection of Face from A Honey Bee Sting (Pack of 5)
Indigenous honey bee cap for the protection of face from honey bee sting
- A white color honeybee cap for the protection of the face from the sting of the honeybee
- A highly durable net with clear vision for the eyes that make a smooth motion for active beekeeping
- A white color tough cloth that prevents bee stings on the head and neck during the extraction of honey and migration of honey bee hives
- Properly ventilated design for smooth inhalation for the beekeeper. The rubber grip of the cap is highly flexible that makes a smooth beekeeping operation
- Package content: 1 Honey bee cap bee veil; Color: White; Material: Cotton
Beekeeping operational tool Equipment, tool, and protective cloth required for beekeeping are known as beekeeping operational tools. This is an essential part of beekeeping required for the smooth operation of beekeeping activity. These are basically divided into three parts 1 Beekeeping equipment 2. Beekeeping tool 3. Bee protective gear Centrifuge machine (Honey extractor) and empty beehive super beehive, rooftop. bottom board, etc are known as beekeeping equipment. Hive tools, Fram stands, beehive stands, queen excluders, migration nets, etc are known as beekeeping tools. Bee vell (face net), protective cloth, hand gloves, toe gumboots, etc are known as bee protective gear. Bee protective gear Bee cap bee veil face net should have the following qualitative property, it should be highly durable as we know beekeeping tough activity. it should be made of cotton cloth to absorb sweat. The net should be of good quality for a clear vision. The rubber grip should be proper for smooth body motion.